Games and Cartoons we grew up with!!!.. Also what are you playing these days! :D

More
3 years 8 months ago #2731 by Tricia
Tricia replied the topic: Games and Cartoons we grew up with!!!.. Also what are you playing these days! :D
Hi again !!! Ralph, yes i tried Pcsx but i only play diving games as Gran turismo A-spec and gran turismo 4, and i didnt found a realy good configuration for GT Aspec work (gt3 ;) )
And when i play GT3 i preffecr doit in the real ps2 on my tv, wiht my configurated cars... and with a list of circuits... taking times with my husband and giving points to bettres times!!! we stay for hours playing .. but we dont play since long ago :( now we ar too busy whit the new bussiens.. an the free time is only to eat and sleep ;).
if you like play with your friend to gran tursimo, i can gave one idea that my husband had it long ago...we select 2 modified car till the limits withou puf racer spoilers, 2 race car with rear traction, 2 race car with fromt traction rear, and 2 MR car, Middel motor i think is it, and 1 super car as toyota or vertigo or any of that kind of car.. and when the car has been selected the second in select car cant repeat car, need take other car, if any of us take Denso sasr supra, only one denso sard supra can be selected, and then we select the tracks to play, and when we select the track we select the car who can run there, i explain, if my husband select Gran Valley, i select only for 4wd cars... then i select "Deep Forest" he select per example rear traction cars... till he burn all cars selecting tracks.
and now the points.. the race is on Arade mode, but the racer are with our saved cars, and with our configurations, and iwhout any drive help... and the points are races of 2 laps, and we gave 2 point to the best time to that race and 3 points tho the best time race..
Little time ago we played all weekens, but now this kind of competition can continue for days..like a F1 championship!!!, next day we will back to play ill take a video of us playing this !!! i will post it!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gyuri_HUN, ralph3187

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ralph3187
  • ralph3187's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
3 years 8 months ago #2736 by ralph3187
ralph3187 replied the topic: Games and Cartoons we grew up with!!!.. Also what are you playing these days! :D
Lol .. Looks like you are super into Racing games.. cool ;)
Well I'm not that into racing to be honest. Even though I liked this alot but stopped after a while ( A freaking awesome INTERACTIVE trailer btw :silly: ) ...

I'm more into RPG and survival horror... ( Hi5 to Hellblazer :cheer: ) ..

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tricia, Hellblazer

• ralph3187
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
3 years 8 months ago #2751 by ralph3187
ralph3187 replied the topic: Games and Cartoons we grew up with!!!.. Also what are you playing these days! :D
Here are some more Cartoons ...

Lets keep the ball rolling .... :P :silly: :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tricia, Hellblazer

More
3 years 8 months ago #2773 by Tricia
Tricia replied the topic: Games and Cartoons we grew up with!!!.. Also what are you playing these days! :D
I have a game that i think its the best game i ever played. there is a version for pc in its 25th aniversary, and i think its free.. im not sure, but this game its really really really adicted, full action
Another world, ill put the video of the game in pc but the original game was in amiga 500

i remember cry with the history of this game... at end of this game... i was really sad with the end of the story of the protagonist :( ....
The following user(s) said Thank You: ralph3187

• ralph3187
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
3 years 8 months ago #2793 by ralph3187
Was playing this for testing the new release of PCSX2..

Neo Contra ??? More like "Exaggerated Contra" :lol:
I mean, the guy is running over the heli blades and getting blasted along with the missiles and still in one piece... WTF??
More you will play, more funnier it gets.. :silly:

• ralph3187
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
3 years 8 months ago #2809 by ralph3187
Here is the one I watched back in 2009. I liked it so much that I merged it with the coldplay's "message".. :)

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children

• ralph3187
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #4047 by ralph3187
I used to watch this a lot too :silly:
Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by ralph3187.
The following user(s) said Thank You: i99

• ralph3187
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
3 weeks 15 hours ago - 3 weeks 15 hours ago #5679 by ralph3187

Reminiscing epic gaming times. Two men against entire army :lol:
Last Edit: 3 weeks 15 hours ago by ralph3187.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hellblazer, i99

Moderators: Gyuri_HUN
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds