1. DRD
  2. Servers Board
  3. Thursday, 16 April 2020
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hello friends

I created a poll to see the majority of our community opinions and votes

I believe it's a great idea to refresh things up and change the game type as Sussy and Toothy suggested
being an old member of this lovely community I do remember our AAR server and spending a lot of time there
it was a lot of fun for the players and me to switch tactics and gameplay style every now and then, playing BS all the time can get a little repetitive and kind of boring over time.

maybe we can do a mode change every 2 maps, go like this for example:

1.Abomb.
2.foodwall
3.AAR Abomb
4.Fairfax
5.Wolcott
6. AAR Fairfax.
7.Training

and we keep all the other maps also in the list to give the option to change to other maps players like when needed
let's vote the principle out, mixed modes or not, then we agree on the map details later depends on the votes

Update: me, toothy and jimmy we tested AAR mode with our regular players in the server tonight, it was great fun and everyone liked it, as long as we keep it every 2 or 3 maps it refreshes the air and breaks the routine
  Mixed modes?
(6 Votes)
Attachments (1)
toothless
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Friends ,

my game crashed when it changed from one mode to another ie from BS to aar

may be issue with my laptop , but please check

hope its not same for all . if it is then i suggest mode change in rotator to be disabled.

Regards

}S|H{toothless
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Servers Board
  3. # 1
toothless
Votes
Undo
i am in for anything that is stable

found it exciting to play another mode after a long time :)

Regards

}S|H{toothless
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Servers Board
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Ohhhh ok. I was afraid that would be a possible problem. I prefer to play safe ;) .
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Servers Board
  3. # 3
i_am_suspect
Votes
Undo
Can you create a third option in the poll, where we keep regular BS but with the option available to change to a Special mode when a SA chooses so? :)

That's the problem I kept saying. Server could crash while we use SC command during playing or from the web admin.
We faced that problem today as well.That's the reason, I suggested for mixed game mode with maps rotator and not to touch server command ( I meant server command like sc set AMMod.AMGameMod or sc set AMMod.AMGameMod ForceEquipment ).
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Servers Board
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
Can you create a third option in the poll, where we keep regular BS but with the option available to change to a Special mode when a SA chooses so? :)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Servers Board
  3. # 5
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!